Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Under the Shade

A tree stands
Catering the needs of the birds
Instilling the shade made
Standing happily and content

A day came
The light touch of wind
Ravaged its leaves, making it bloom
In its luscious green

What beauty it is—the feeling to be loved
As the wind intricately bares the tree of its unmeshed beauty
Ever seeping with mystery
As the eye of my beloved holds within

With such certainness,
That seemed a touch of intimacy
Only spoken through the meeting of our eyes
Under the shade of dire light

You speak of love
I answered of fear
Black orbs talking of sick romance
That's true to sight but unheard to the ear

Together we stood
Watching and dreaming
In each others embrace
As moment stood still in time and space

My beloved, now moving away
I shun the dire light of the intricately content tree
For our bond was strong hidden under the shade
Now, clearly in sight, it must come to an end
For under the shade, that's all there is and will be
for me and my beloved, in each others embrace

1 comment:

ness said...

Hey Kimbo!

Welcome to blogosphere! Glad you're here too. Keep on! Mwah :-)

Te Mel